Our school will work with children and families.
- Focus on preventing problems before they occur and offer flexible, responsive support when and where it’s required.
- Base all we do on evidence of both what is needed and of what works and be brave enough to stop things that are wrong.
We aim to:
- Work to families’ strengths especially those of parents and carers and take time to understand their needs fully.
- Build the resilience of parents, young people, children and communities to support each other.
If you would like our support around early help, this could be a conversation over the phone or a home visit, please complete one of the following referral forms.
Please click on the link to access the form.
Over recent months we have helped families with lots of different requests including;
- Completing forms
- Attendance of their children
- Referrals to different agencies
- Financial signposting
- Food banks and hampers
- Sleep advice
- Early help assessments to identify support
- Regular check-ins to support parent mental health