Click Here for current uniform policy
Brackenfield School recognises the importance of children wearing a school uniform. We believe that our school uniform plays a valuable role in encouraging group identity and instils pride and belonging. We also believe it helps prepare our children for future life where many job roles require a uniform to be worn.
The school uniform consists of:
- Dark grey or black trousers or skirts
- A white polo shirt
- In the summer grey or black shorts may be worn but they must tailored shorts as opposed to sports shorts. There is also the option of a gingham blue dress.
- Black school shoes
- Navy blue sweatshirt (this must not have a hood).
- Navy blue cardigan
- Trainers or Pumps
- A white or blue round necked t-shirt
- Blue shorts / jogging bottoms / tracksuit bottoms
- A dark blue sweatshirt – no hoods or motifs.
- Wellies (any colour)
- Splash Suit or Waterproof Jacket and Trousers – any colour
Jewellery and nails:
- Single stud earrings – 1 per ear. Earrings must be removed for PE.
- Nails should be a short length (not extending over the tip of the finger) and no nail varnish is allowed
- Hair colour- children must have natural non-dyed hair
Uniform with the embroidered school logo can be purchased from Simply First .
Container Self Storage
Simply First Ltd
The Embroidery Pod
Unit 13, Block B,Ind Estate