School Policies and Performance Tables
Here you will find our schools policies and useful information:
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) catch-up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Equality objectives
- Special educational needs and disability (SEND) information
- Careers programme information
- Complaints procedure
- Governors’ information and duties
- Financial information Charging and remissions policies
- Values and ethos
- Requests for paper copies
Covid Catch-up Premium
The government announced £1 billion of funding to support children and young people to catch up lost time after school closure. This is especially important for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged backgrounds.
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, in the 2020 to 2021 academic year, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
Publicly-funded schools in England get extra funding from the government to help them improve the attainment of their disadvantaged pupils.
Evidence shows that children from disadvantaged backgrounds:
- generally face extra challenges in reaching their potential at school
- often do not perform as well as their peers
The pupil premium grant is designed to allow schools to help disadvantaged pupils by improving their progress and the exam results they achieve.
Please complete the form below if you would like paper copies of any our school's policies.