Policies and Performance Tables
Here you will find our schools policies and useful information: Please click on the links below
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- Teaching, Learning and Outcomes
- Safeguarding Policies
- Special educational needs and disability (SEND) information
- Careers programme information
- Complaints procedure - see the Staff Handbook in the Documents section
- Governors’ information and duties
- Financial information Charging and remissions policies - see the Documents section
- Values and ethos
Covid Catch-up Premium
The government announced £1 billion of funding to support children and young people to catch up lost time after school closure. This is especially important for the most vulnerable and disadvantaged backgrounds.
The premium must be used to fund additional and sustainable improvements to the provision of PE and sport, for the benefit of primary-aged pupils, in the 2020 to 2021 academic year, to encourage the development of healthy, active lifestyles.
Publicly-funded schools in England get extra funding from the government to help them improve the attainment of their disadvantaged pupils.
Evidence shows that children from disadvantaged backgrounds:
- generally face extra challenges in reaching their potential at school
- often do not perform as well as their peers
The pupil premium grant is designed to allow schools to help disadvantaged pupils by improving their progress and the exam results they achieve.
Please complete the form below if you would like paper copies of any our school's policies or click this link to see the same form in a full screen view --> Requests for paper copies